Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shoe Woo! and other NYC Wonders

This past Wednesday I had the ultimate tourist experience of NYC, something I surprisingly have not yet experienced even though I have taken regular trips to NYC since I was two. I did the whole kip and kaboodle including shopping at Barney's and Bloomies, taking a carriage ride through central park, visiting the first Urban Outfitters in NYC, strolling through the village, making a pit stop at Viniero's, and of course, eating Pinkberry. Though the cold weather, it was a fabulous time!


Perhaps the most shoes I've ever seen!

And the biggest...hmm or maybe the grooviest

The oldest C.O. Bigelow. I could not snap a picture of the old drug counter because the cashier yelled at me :(
What's the big deal with taking a picture anyway?


A view of the carousel from the carriage.

Sipping an ice cold coke at Serafina!

5 comments:

Andie said...

woah that shoe place looks AWESOME!

http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

The shoe display is the most amazing thing that I have ever seen!

Petite Annabel said...

Ahh, NYC... I went there once and still remember it as it was yesterday. I love that place, you're a lucky girl!
x petiteannabel.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

Ah nice <3

Shanelle said...

I love NYC!!!:D Can you put more photos from NYC?:D Nice blog:)
xoxo